Thursday, November 4, 2010

I found the camera cord!!!

So a brief update to life here on the island. I've discovered my new favorite footwear.
It's much easier to keep my feet clean this way.
The dog finally had her first fun in the yard on Monday, needless to say, it earned her the cone of shame. She's adjusting to it now though, although she still manages to catch it on the furniture. She caught herself on the corner of an old truck topper that was laying in the yard. We're going to have to do a sweep of the area once the fence is up before we let her loose again, I can't hear another vet bill.

She seems to be healing well though.

I'm really starting to enjoy mornings, especially when this is what I see when I look out my kitchen window and see this...

Once I find my Christmas lights I should decorate the tree in the backyard...
Well perhaps I should start with something a little smaller.

The kids are really liking the place too, Ronan has to finish most days in the bath though, "Mucky, mucky, mucky" is his favorite thing to say outside.


Well, that's all for now, at least for this morning. Errands to run and boxes to unpack.

1 comment:

  1. Looks gorgeous Wendy! Glad yous are already taking it in :)

    ReplyDelete