Saturday, April 16, 2011

April Showers...

I'm really starting to love it here. It's so green and lush and smells so good sometimes. Pat and I took the kids for a walk out back just to see how things are changing. Found a tree in full flower, I really should figure out what it is so I can know what I'm seeing but for now you'll have to just settle with my plant ignorance.

Flowering Tree












The kids actually wanted to walk farther out but it was pretty late when we started.
View back to the house














Athena wanted to take over the camera so I handed it over. Considering it's her camera I should be happy that I'm even allowed to use it. I really need a new one... so these are all Athena's photos.
She caught the sun at just the right time.

She wanted to take my picture, I had picked up an old coke bottle in the grass. Diet coke...blasphemy!

Picture of the house.

I really like this photo, I never would have thought to take it. Sometimes she gets the best shots.

No comments:

Post a Comment