Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Happy new year!!

Well it's January 2011 and so much has changed, lots for the better of course. I started the day with 3 hours of work before the brood got up. Then today I had to register Athena for kindergarten, I swear it was only yesterday she was in diapers. Time flies by much too fast. We stayed for the good start program, the teacher reminds me a lot of one of Athena's old playschool teachers that she loved so much.

Then we were off to look for gymnastics classes, Athena is really missing the more organized activities, I thought (and so did she) that this would be a good start. Then we had to stop by the post office to drop off some mail.

Once we were home it was time to tend our expanding flock of quail. 9+13+30+24+18+16=110 little beaks to feed. Ronan of course fell asleep on the way home, which I'm sure will lead to another long night of him not going to sleep.

Then, checking my email, responding to some work requests and now it's almost 4 and I haven't go the foggiest idea what to make for supper. So much for lazy day.

No comments:

Post a Comment